Monday 15 June 2015

My new tea of choice

As some of you may know I'm a big fan of green tea, can't get enough of the stuff! I find it amazing for my skin, plus it's perfect for good cleanse....If you know what I mean! I've tried many different brands of tea over time and to be honest they're all much of the same! I'm writing this post to tell you at present my new favourite is the Clippers Tea - Decaf Jasmine and green tea. I love it, it's easy to drink and I just can't get enough of it, plus its only £1.59 for 20 un-bleached teabags, bargain. As this is my new flavour of choice I have treated myself to the new Twinning's Jasmine petals and pearls green tea ones to try. I'll have to let you know my thoughts once I've given them a go.


I know this was rather short and sweet, but if you're looking for something new to try this is worth a go! X  

No comments :

Post a Comment