Saturday 20 June 2015

The Perfect Coverup

Ok so I've never been a massive fan of liquid foundations, mainly because I've always found them too heavy on the skin. I remember feeling like my pores instantly clogged and the coverage looked somewhat cakey. For the last 5 years or so I've stuck to using soley loose mineral foundation powder. Since having Urban Decay as my wedding makeup, I've become a tad obsessed with their Naked skin foundation, It's amazing! It gives a perfectly flawless finish, without clogging your pores better yet you can't even feel it on the skin, it's so light.
I'm slightly shocked to be writing about how much I love a liquid foundation, but I really do and genuinely can't imagine not using it!
Recommendation: If you're worried about what colour to get, it's worth going to one of the Urban Decay counters and having a trial, which is free if you spend over £35. It's well worth having a trial as the foundation is £27. I'm sure you won't struggle finding something else to buy, as you'll end up wanting everything that they used on you. I quite literally came away with half the shop! I would consider getting the foundation brush as it makes application super easy it's £21, plus it allows you to buff the foundation in perfectly. 
You can find your nearest counter by visiting the website (link below):
www.urbandecay.co.uk


Hope you found this post useful, much love x 


No comments :

Post a Comment