Sunday 28 June 2015

My secret to smooth and frizz free hair!

For those of you that suffer with frizzy/dry hair especially during the Summer months, I have found the perfect product to keep your hair perfectly maintained. The IQ Argan plus + oil is an easy to use spray, which helps to hydrate and keep frizz at bay. I find I tend to use the spay on my hair when it's dry, but it can also be applied when wet. Not only does it smooth the frizz away it also smells amazing and only costs £15 bargain well worth the money.
Tip: Apply to mid-ends of hair, a couple of sprays goes along way, don't make the mistake of applying too much a little really does go a long way!
Conclusion: The cheats way to soft, smooth and frizz free hair, I LOVE this product and highly recommend. 

It's currently on Amazon reduced to £10.95 :) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Argan-Plus-Hydrating-Repair-Unique/dp/B009GJ915G


No comments :

Post a Comment