Tuesday 30 December 2014

Getting fit without the price-tag!

As it's less than five months until I get married, I've started an exercise regime to firm up before the big day, as with any bride to be I want to look and feel amazing! I've opted not to join a gym, what with saving for a house and paying for a wedding, I decided not to spend any money on things I didn't essentially need. Instead I have been doing exercises from home to get into shape, Not only have I pinned some workouts on Pinterest. I recently came across NHS 10-minute exercises, which are great and so easy to do....well that is until the next day when you can definitely feel it! If you're looking to get in shape check out the link, they describe each exercise in details and have photos. My favourite routine at present is the legs, bums and tums with the firm butt a close second. At first I found it difficult to motivate myself to get out of my nice snug warm bed, especially when it's still dark out. A month in and I can honestly say I'm enjoying it and more determined than ever! I've even upped my morning workout to do 3 of the 10-minute workouts. "I WILL GET TONED" is my permanent mantra for the next 5 months. Prior to starting my exercises I took photographs and just before the wedding I'll take some more so maybe nearer the time you'll see the before and after photos.
It doesn't take long to get motivated so why not give it a go!?

No comments :

Post a Comment