Wednesday 17 December 2014

Cleanser Vs Makeup Wipes

Now this is something I have discussed in depth with many clients and fellow beauty therapists.
The question I often get asked is why use a cleanser when makeup wipes are much easier to use? The answer is simple, cleanser actually removes the dirt from your face and allows the skin to breath. Makeup wipes, on the other hand also remove dirt but also push the excess makeup into your pores, which in turn can turn to blackheads. It really is that simple! There various types of cleansers available on the market that you can try but ultimately it is up to you type you use. I personally use the Ark age prepare foaming cleanser as you can really feel it working plus I like to use it in the shower and kill two birds with one stone! You can also get oil, balm, cream & milk cleanser along with many more. Now is the time to start looking after your skin and giving it the TLC it deserves, so why wait!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email I'm more than happy to help :) x


No comments :

Post a Comment