Saturday 8 November 2014

Wedding invites........the decisions!

So planning a wedding isn't all glitz and glam, it can actually be a little more on the stressful side to say the least! I'm sure for those of you planning a wedding you'll agree. It helps massively when you find companies that are easy to deal with. I've been looking at invites for some time, but was having difficulty finding ones that I liked and were within the price range. I ordered some samples from Norma & Dorothy, which I loved.


I honestly thought at this point that these were the ones I wanted, but when the quote came in at nearly £400. I had to have a slight rethink as much as I loved them, I couldn't justify spending that
amount of money! After looking at several websites my mum came across Tree Of Hearts. They offer a wide range of invites with some cute and quirky designs with envelope stickers to match and they offer two free samples. They arrived really quickly, which was fab. The invites were lovely, the hardest part was deciding between the two! 


I decided to go for the birds and bunting as I thought the design was slightly more Nick and I. My mum took charge on the wording, after all the invites are from her and my dad.  Once the wording was sorted, a few emails were sent back and forth, all of which were dealt with efficiently by Tree of Hearts. My mum is such a stickler for perfection, needless to say that we had received a fair few proofs! I can't fault the service we received, they were so efficient in getting back to us with updated proofs. We decided to go ahead once everything was perfect.  As we were ordering so many invites, we received free delivery and a 5% discount. The order consisted of day invites, which opened out and then for the evening  guests we went for a double sided postcard design along with some matching stickers to seal the envelopes. We received the order within 3 working days and they looked beautiful. I would highly recommend purchasing invites through Tree of Hearts - www.treeofhearts.co.uk




No comments :

Post a Comment