Thursday 30 October 2014

The hair treatment to die for!

If you're like me as soon as the colder weather hits, my scalp gets sore and dry, which is rather uncomfortable and unattractive. I'm always trying to remedy it at home using oil and masks, which is never quite the same as going to the hairdressers. I recently visited Bath and decided as the mother (Sarah) and sister (Alice) in-laws to be, were having their hair done, it would be rude not to treat myself, plus it's never fun sitting and watching others! We booked our treatment at Natalie Smith hairdressers, which is located right by the weir, one of the most beautiful sites in Bath (if you've not been you must it's stunning). Not only has it got a great view, it's also a really cute salon with a nice atmosphere and friendly staff, you instantly relax.
As it was recently Alice's 21st and it was for her party that we booked the treatments, we were offered Prosecco on arrival which was lovely. If you're looking to book your hair for a special occasion this is definitely the perfect start!
Ok so let's get onto the reason why I'm posting! The treatment I booked was the Label.M warm oil to help remedy my irritated scalp and condition my hair. I also booked a cheeky blow dry and style as after all, it had to look good for the party! Before the treatment started my hairdresser Jordan came and sat with me for a consultation to discuss my needs and also how I wanted my hair styled at the end. As standard, Jordan shampooed my hair and then applied the oil by dripping it through my hair, which felt cold initially, but to my surprise, when it was massaged into my scalp, it felt amazing. I do love a good scalp massage with the motions the oil started to warm. Once the oil had been massaged into my scalp, a heated towel was popped over my head and was left on for 15 minutes to soak in. To finish the product was rinsed off and my hair was then blow-dried, As someone else had the joy of blow drying my knotty mane, I decided to go for a style with volume and slight curls at the end. An hour later and several thickening products later, my hair was soft to touch and full of bounce! Better yet my scalp was feeling soothed and flake free, I even took a few of the capsules of oil away with me to use at home.

Verdict: If you visit the beautiful city of Bath and fancy a treat, I would highly recommend this treatment with a blowdry. The team will make you feel at ease and the view is beautiful.













4 comments :

  1. Marbella cheeky butler
    Over the years, Boat parties, has become one of the most exciting activities for Hen and Stag groups in different destinations in UK and overseas.

    Cheeky Butler Marbella is inmerse on a huge Project for 2019 called Spain Boat Party, that will join the main boat parties in Málaga, Benalmadena, Marbella, Mojacar, Seville, Ibiza, Barcelona and Tenerife.

    Marbella Boat Party is the perfect plan for your holidays, next summer 2019, and without any doubt you will secure great fun and the best time of your lives.

    Marbella Boat Party, has become, without no doubt, one of the hot dates in the calendar, for all the groups that visit, this glamorous city in souther Spain, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marbella private boat party would you like to feel like a legend with our private catamaran or yatch. This is also a top activity for your hen weekend in Marbella and for sure one the of the most original hen party ideas. You can choose from a 2 to 4 hours hire even more hours, a large or small yacht, a fast and glamorous power boat depending on your group size or a big catamaran up to 23 people and you can even take your own food and drink on board.



    Relax your hen or stag party in style with this private boat hire in Marbella of your own, for a few hours at least, luxury yacht or Catamaran. With this in Marbella private boat for hire booking you will cruise along at a leisurely pace taking in the beautiful coast line and crystal clear waters. You’ll anchor for a refreshing swim stop in the clear, cooling waters of the mediterranean sea and of course catch some rays on deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marbella transfer.
    We offer private Malaga Airport Transfer and Shuttles from Málaga Airport to anywhere in the Costa del Sol, Andalusia. Our headquarters are just in front of the Málaga Airport Arrivals Terminal, and of course the main service we provide is picking up people from the arrivals lounge and drive them to their destination. We will take care of picking you up again the last day of their stay to drive you back.

    Trust in our Málaga Airport Transfers service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. istanbul saç ekimi

    ReplyDelete