Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cute Cardigans ❤️

Firstly I'd like to start my blog by apologising for not posting for ages! I've been slightly preoccupied moving into my new home and decorating (Painting myself more than the walls!). I promise to write some more posts soon and show you some sneaky peeks of the house, most importantly my beauty room ❤️ Now to get back to my short and sweet post.....
I always struggle with finding nice cheap cardigans for work, because let's be honest when you buy a house you're broke and don't want to spend money on work clothes! After a little bit of bargain hunting I came across some cute cardigans in New Look, that come in a wide selection of colours and they're a steal at £10, I of course had to buy 2! They fit really nicely and the sizing is accurate. Problem is now I want to go back and buy more! 
I have to say my fave is the pastel blue, as I'm still clinging on to summer. X 

www.newlook.com

1 comment :

  1. Our Cheeky Butler Marbella are handsome, muscled and tanned butlers to mix your cocktails or serve your bbq and ensure you don’t have to move a finger. Ideal for any party with the girls, specially hen do´s. You don’t need a huge villa or amazing house to have your very own private and professional cheeky butlers Marbella. Butlers in the Buff can serve in private villas, hotel suites, boats, catamarans, at special events, on the beach or at a pool party. Book your sexy servant for birthdays, hen parties, baby showers and even divorce parties!

    ReplyDelete