Thursday 27 August 2015

Conceal that Spot! πŸ‘Œ

Is it me or do you always seem to get breakouts when you have something coming up!? Well if your skins like mine, it seems to time it that way. Now as much as I advocate letting your skin breath and not caking it in makeup. There are times when you need a good concealer to help you and Urban Decay's is by far one of the best I've used. It's available in 8 shades to suit a range of skin tones. Not only is it lightweight it also blends perfectly, even if you put too much on (I've learnt from my mistake!) better yet it stays on all day. I've tested this to the max, on my wedding day it stayed on perfectly for 18 hours, need I say anymore. For £17.50 it's worth a purchase, If you're not sure about which colour to get it's worth popping into one of Urban Decay's makeup counters to try a tester :)

Currently my favourite product of the month so far! X 

1 comment :

  1. Marbella cheeky butler
    Over the years, Boat parties, has become one of the most exciting activities for Hen and Stag groups in different destinations in UK and overseas.

    Cheeky Butler Marbella is inmerse on a huge Project for 2019 called Spain Boat Party, that will join the main boat parties in MΓ‘laga, Benalmadena, Marbella, Mojacar, Seville, Ibiza, Barcelona and Tenerife.

    Marbella Boat Party is the perfect plan for your holidays, next summer 2019, and without any doubt you will secure great fun and the best time of your lives.

    Marbella Boat Party, has become, without no doubt, one of the hot dates in the calendar, for all the groups that visit, this glamorous city in souther Spain, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

    ReplyDelete