Sunday 25 January 2015

Scarf it up!

Scarves are by far my favourite accessory for the winter months, keeping you snug and warm in the coldest of weather. I'm a massive fan of the oversized scarfs which you can double up to keep your arms warm as-well. I recently got bought a new scarf for my birthday in December, which I love it's navy and burgundy with a tartan print,  it goes with all my winter outfits and keeps me nice and warm. It also doubles up brilliantly as a small blanket for those extra chilly days! It's from Newlook, which is great as all the scarves are reasonably priced and come in various colours, I might have to treat myself to another one....it'd be rude not to!

I'll be sure to keep you posted on any new purchases I make! I've got my eyes on a couple of cute outfits from Topshop and Oasis, so keep your eyes peeled ;) x


No comments :

Post a Comment