Saturday 7 March 2015

Lush - Lip Scrub

This is my product of the week, mainly because as the weather has changed, my lips are yet again dry and flakey! After looking around I came across the Lush lip scrub, which comes in three different scents bubblegum, mint julips and popcorn. All three smell amazing so it was hard to choose which one to go for, but in the end I decided to go for popcorn. The lip scrub is really delicate to use it's made up of sugar, sea salt & coconut oil to help remove dead skin and moisturise at the same time. It leaves your lips feeling silky smooth and hydrated, I love the fact that my lip gloss now doesn't look bitty when's it's on. Better yet it's only £5.50 and if you accidentally get any in your mouth it actually tastes nice, not that i'm advocating eating it!
It's definitely worth purchasing, the tricky part is deciding which of the three scrubs to go for! X


No comments :

Post a Comment